Chinese Medicine is effective for a variety of symptoms including:
- Muscular Skeletal & Neurological :Back pain, Stiff Neck, Sciatica, Frozen Shoulders, Sprains, Sports Injuries, Arthritis, Headaches, Migraines, Neuralgia, Bell’s Palsy, strokes.
- Dermatological : Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Vitiligo, Herpes, Hair Loss And other Skin complaints
- Ear, Nose & Throat, Hay fever, Sinusitis, Tinnitus, Sore Throats, Dizziness.
- Internal : Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds & Flu, Palpitation, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Indigestion, Constipation, Colitis, Gastric Ulcers, I.B.S, Heartburn, Haemorrhoids.
- Genito-Urinary & Reproductive : Infertility, Excessive Uterine Bleeding, PMS, Irregular Periods, Cramps, Menopausal Symptoms, Pelvic Inflammatory Disorders, Impotence, Urinary Infection.
- Fitness & Well Being
- General Weight Problems, Cravings, Smoking, Alcohol Addiction.
- General Ill-Health
- Anxiety, Depressions, Stress, Tiredness, Panic Attacks, Insomnia, Allergies, Thrush.
- Consultation : Free
- Acupuncture * : £20.00
- Acupuncture & Acupressure + cupping (when needed) : £25.00
- Tui Na Medical Massage : From £7.00
- Cupping : £8.00
- Herbal Prescriptions : £5.00
- Herbal Tablets/Capsules (typical price) : £7.00
- Health Supplements & Chinese Teas : From £0.99
* Acupuncture is covered by HSA and other major health insurance